upload notification

Valery Kholodkov valery+nginxen at grid.net.ru
Fri Apr 1 14:48:38 MSD 2011

----- vetri <nginx-forum at nginx.us> wrote:
> mr Valery,
>
>            Thanks for Information .now I am Seeing the information of
> that file is getting printed in the log file .when i chenge log level to
> info it is printing automatically info into log file.In this upload
> module i want to add checksum and size of the file of that file to get
> printed in that log file . can i do that?if it is , how? because you
> have written upload_aggregate_form_field directive ($upload_file_md5
> ,$upload_file_size).these variables are used to store  checksum and file
> size .i want these values to get  printed in that log file.if it
> possible?

You can't log aggregate variables, because there could be many files per request and specifying $upload_file_md5 in log format would be ambiguous.

An alternative could be a directive in upload module that logs a line per file into the error log. May be one day I'll implement it.

--
Regards,
Valery Kholodkov