Why am I needing to add ampersand manually in rewrites?

Antoine Bonavita antoine.bonavita at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 17:17:13 MSD 2011

Hi,

Haven't looked at your conf, but you likely forgot a ? at the end of
the target in your rewrite statement.
Have a look at http://wiki.nginx.org/HttpRewriteModule#rewrite
(especially the part after "To rewrite a URL with parameters to
another URL, use this instead:").

You could also have a look at the WP configuration examples here :
http://kbeezie.com/view/nginx-configuration-examples/

Good luck with it.

Antoine.