Shared nginx configuration for multiple servers

Antoine Bonavita antoine.bonavita at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 22:40:15 MSD 2011

>From what I can see, include can go anywhere (which includes the evil
if). The problem is with the directives that are includED. They all
have to be supported inside if, which is unlikely.

Now, regarding your main problem, what about using symbolic links to
provide the desired functionality.

Something like :
include /etc/conf/local.nginx.conf

with /etc/conf/local.nginx.conf being a symbolic link to the file that
is specific for this server.

Antoine.

--
Join me on my nginx cruise : http://www.nginx-discovery.com