ab testing

Jonathan Leibiusky ionathan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 03:50:15 MSD 2011

so there is no way to do what I am trying to do?
I see I could make rewrites. the problem with that is that it won't be
transparent to the application underneath.
I know there is a lua module. maybe there is a way to do it with lua?

as I said, I just need to be able to match on headers and uri and decide to
which upstream to pass the request.