location regex issue

Boyko Yordanov b.yordanov at exsisto.com
Fri Apr 15 15:12:26 MSD 2011

Guys,

Further issue:

I tried to use around 2000 pages in the same location block like this:

location ~* (^/browse|^/page2|^/page3|... etc ^/page2000) {

And of-course I'm getting:

nginx: [emerg] too long parameter

Can I catch all these pages with a single location directive or I should separate them in different locations? Also, what is the allowed size for location parameter?

Boyko