Upload Progress Issue -- do not have "uploading" state

Yanxin Z. lists at ruby-forum.com
Thu Apr 21 08:46:19 MSD 2011

Hello Martin,
Thank you for your reply.
I tried with your suggestion on your blog, with 0.8.2
However, I have initial error from beginning.

nginx: [emerg] no "events" section in configuration

Another thing is I use fastcgi to process PHP request.
In your blog, I do not see fastcgi backend.

I also tried 0.8.2 with my previous config, no good luck either.

Could you take a look at my config. I really do not know where
"uploading" state come from. Could you give me some hint?

Thanks,
Yanxin