Be Aware!! Russian DDOS Hacker Ivan Ivanov of Khabarovsk

ex2501 nginx-forum at nginx.us
Fri Aug 12 10:00:58 UTC 2011

Since last week, Our website SuntekStore.com  has been under DDOS
(Distributed Denial Of Service)attack by someone who goes by the name of
Ivan Alekseevich Ivanov from Khabarovsk, Russia and he demanded $3,500
to stop the attack. We ignored him and decided to try Amazon Cloud
Service.

Please beware of Russians!! I also searched the Internet for better ways
to prevent DDOS ATTACK. All I got was 'prevention is better than cure'.
It said that DDOS happens because of vulnerable softwares/applications
running on a machines in a particular network. If there is any good
idea, please tell me here:)

First Name - Ivan Alekseevich
Last Name - Ivanov
country - Russia