Be Aware!! Russian DDOS Hacker Ivan Ivanov of Khabarovsk

Rami Essaid rami.essaid at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 11:39:57 UTC 2011

I got another similar threat for another Russian who's name was *Igor* Sysoev.
 He wanted $100,000,000,000!!!

Just kidding! Out of serious though there are cloud services to help
mitigate against DDoS attacks.  I have friends that work for this one:
http://www.ultradns.com/Services/SiteProtect which starts at $500 a month.
 I'd be happy to get you some information.
but I think there are others that may be less expensive.

Rami

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 6:34 AM, Valery Kholodkov <
valery+nginxen at grid.net.ru> wrote:

> Sounds like a dark PR of Amazon Cloud Services. Well, I can image, hating
> Russians is profitable...
>
> Would it be possible to tell me your name, residence address and occupation
> please?
>
> ----- ex2501 <nginx-forum at nginx.us> wrote:
> > Since last week, Our website SuntekStore.com  has been under DDOS
> > (Distributed Denial Of Service)attack by someone who goes by the name of
> > Ivan Alekseevich Ivanov from Khabarovsk, Russia and he demanded $3,500
> > to stop the attack. We ignored him and decided to try Amazon Cloud
> > Service.
> >
> > Please beware of Russians!! I also searched the Internet for better ways
> > to prevent DDOS ATTACK. All I got was 'prevention is better than cure'.
> > It said that DDOS happens because of vulnerable softwares/applications
> > running on a machines in a particular network. If there is any good
> > idea, please tell me here:)
> >
> > First Name - Ivan Alekseevich
> > Last Name - Ivanov
> > country - Russia