Directive only for certain alias

cicovy nginx-forum at nginx.us
Wed Aug 31 12:43:53 UTC 2011

Hi guys!
I've been using nginx for a while and I'm very pleased with it's
performance. However, I didn't manage to setup one thing, maybe someone
has an idea...

Before using nginx, I used apache and I had a configuration similar to
the next one for certain alias, which I want to force client SSL
requirement and for other areas of the site I didn't need that. I've
posted the example of apache configuration below. Is there anything
similar for this in nginx? I need to have "ssl_verify_client optional;"
in certain aliases and "ssl_verify_client on;" in 2 of my aliases.

Thank you for any hint you may provide!

Alias /myalias /var/www/server/alias
	<Directory /var/www/server/alias>
		SSLCipherSuite HIGH:MEDIUM