Attention Valery Kholodkov :) Upload Module query

Sergey A. Osokin osa at FreeBSD.org.ru
Sat Dec 3 07:27:19 UTC 2011

On Sat, Dec 03, 2011 at 01:34:52AM -0500, drvirens wrote:
> Hello Folks and hello Valery,
>
> I want to run the example.php that comes alongwith Valery's upload
> module. However, I'm having problems trying to set it up correctly.
> (Sorry I have never worked on php before so please please pardon my
> query here, but I wanna make a good progress this weekend for my
> hobbyist project :)
>
> So, after compiling nginx code and creating nginx.config, where exactly
> should I put the example.php and upload.html files?
>
> Another side query is, would it matter if I use Apple's LLVM GCC
> compiler for compiling the nginx code? I have Lion on my Mac (10.7).

I'm working with FreeBSD ports tree on FreeBSD9 with clang.  I'd like
to tell that www/nginx and www/nginx-devel compiles well with clang,
as well as with gcc.

--
Sergey A. Osokin
osa at FreeBSD.ORG.ru