Attention Valery Kholodkov :) Upload Module query

drvirens nginx-forum at nginx.us
Sat Dec 10 07:08:41 UTC 2011

Thank you Valery and Sergey. I was able to compile nginx on Mac 10.7
using gcc llvm compiler and also able to use Valery's module to upload
files to my nginx server. Now I'm stuck in reading the values sent by
upload module to backend server, specifically the below fields:

# Set specified fields in request body
            upload_set_form_field "${upload_field_name}_name"
$upload_file_name;
            upload_set_form_field "${upload_field_name}_content_type"
$upload_content_type;
            upload_set_form_field "${upload_field_name}_path"
$upload_tmp_path;

            # Inform backend about hash and size of a file
            upload_aggregate_form_field "${upload_field_name}_md5"
$upload_file_md5;
            upload_aggregate_form_field "${upload_field_name}_size"
$upload_file_size;

I saw that in PHP it is done using _PHP[ ] syntax, but not sure how
could that be done in CppCMS.

Thanks anyways for your earlier replies.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,219528,219852#msg-219852