duplicate the client's requests to another server

Unai Rodriguez unai at leanservers.com
Thu Dec 22 08:55:24 UTC 2011

 Jeff,

Thanks.
> I just need the incoming data to the second server for testing and
> analyzing, since the original-server is in production environment.
>
> All the servers are Ubuntu Linux 9.10 OS.

I have never seen/encountered this scenario you are describing. Although it
looks interesting, I'm not sure I understand its benefits. What are your
trying to achieve? I mean, if you hit an error on production, you will have
to troubleshoot it anyway, right? I guess you can always analyze using the
logs on production.

--
Unai Rodriguez
CTO & Cofounder