[ANNOUNCE] nginx-perl 1.1.11.1

Alex Sergeyev asergeyev at dyn.com
Tue Dec 27 16:06:17 UTC 2011

Hm... Am I only one who is confused by this project and did not find any
good in having separate nginx tree to see couple more perl functions?

Why not to create/compile an XS that links itself properly to nginx.so
and other libs? Why not to create add-on ngx_http_superperl module if
you really want it your way?

Alex.