Images are missing in drupal 7 working on nginx

Dew nginx-forum at nginx.us
Fri Feb 4 13:51:27 MSK 2011

I welcome,

I am here new and if I am writing in the bad department I apologise.
Around drupalem earlier I already had the contact but now already on
seriously and wants on the base drupal 7 to build the web page. My
server is VPS with the system ubuntu, I installed server www nginx
because he is being efficienting very much and here my problem appeared.
Because images which he is adding aren't reading carefully to articles.
After using automatic sending the picture to the server the link to him
is following:

http://site.com/sites/default/files/field/image/my_image_fakt02022011_470.jpeg

But already after writing articles the link is following:

http://site.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/field/image/my_image_fakt02022011_470.jpeg

And he isn't being shown, and if I write the link of the picture down in
the browser:

http://site.com/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/field/image/my_image_fakt02022011_470.jpeg

Server nginx is giving mistake 404: 404 Not Found nginx/0.8.54. I
configured nginx according to it: http://wiki.nginx.org/Drupal Perhaps
somebody had similar probilem and does know how to fix it? I will still
add that for the keying become integrated of editor wyswig tinymce. On
lighttpd everything acted well but how I changed the www server on nginx
then images don't just work

my real address is replacing sites with site.com

I apologise for my weak English very thanks

also my topic on drupal.org: http://drupal.org/node/1048570

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,172146,172146#msg-172146