Images are missing in drupal 7 working on nginx

António P. P. Almeida appa at perusio.net
Fri Feb 4 21:27:59 MSK 2011

On 4 Fev 2011 17h15 WET, nginx-forum at nginx.us wrote:

> António P. P. Almeida Wrote:
>> On 4 Fev 2011 16h45 WET, appa at perusio.net wrote:
>>
>> I just want to add that Drupal 7 no longer needs
>> the "clean URL
>> rewrite" rule.
>>
>> A simple:
>>
>> # This implements all Drupal handling. No need for
>> regex magick when
>> # rewriting. D7 handles that.
>> location @drupal {
>> rewrite ^ /index.php last;
>> }
>>
>> will do.
>>
>> --- appa

> clean URL work, only images work not

I've never said that. I've said that the rule is now is *much
simpler*.

As per the rest. Bryan's reply coupled with mine already gave you a
solution. I'm afraid that isn't going to be of much help to you if you
don't consider your config as a whole and just ask questions about
snippets without considering the remaining.

Post it here all of ti or at the Drupal Nginx group if you want us to
help you debugging it.

--- appa