proxy_set_header at http level

杨镭 clanherb at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 17:23:45 MSK 2011

Hi,

Thanks. I did some tests:

(A) Set X-AAA at http level and do nothing at server level.
OK.

(B) Set X-AAA at http level and set X-BBB at server level.
Only X-BBB is set and sent to backend.

So the inheritance mechanism of proxy_set_header works in a All-None mode.
If there is any directive set at a smaller block, all the values set by
bigger block are cancelled.

Is it possible to change this behavior to the normal inheritance mechanism
so setting directive at smaller block only cancel the same directive at
bigger block?