Sub-request using Parent Request Body

agentzh agentzh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 09:35:43 MSK 2011

On Fri, Jan 7, 2011 at 8:33 AM, Roman Vasilyev <roman at anchorfree.com> wrote:
> Thank you for quick response, and I afraid of my stupid questions about
> embedded lua but :) :
> 1) I'm using current development nginx-0.9.3 (my internals need huge table
> ~350k domain records for 2 different nginx parameters) and doable in current
> version.

I've just confirmed that ngx_lua's test suite is passing completely
with nginx 0.9.3 :)

> 2) when I'm just including  *rewrite_by_lua* with simple return, I'm loosing
> all headers from parent cite, please help me with best solution for that.

I'm not sure what you're talking about here. Can you provide a minimal
config sample for this issue?

> 3) why you prefer NDK to clear nginx environment?

NDK just provides the "set_var" mechanism for ngx_lua. What do you
mean by "clearing nginx environment"?

Cheers,
-agentzh