Sub-request using Parent Request Body

agentzh agentzh at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 10:21:50 MSK 2011

On Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 4:14 AM, Roman Vasilyev <roman at anchorfree.com> wrote:

>>> 2) when I'm just including  *rewrite_by_lua* with simple return, I'm
>>> loosing
>>> all headers from parent cite, please help me with best solution for that.
>>>

>> I'm not sure what you're talking about here. Can you provide a minimal
>> config sample for this issue?
>>

> Showing 2 config which replacing whole headers from proxy to some internal
> staff:

Nice catch :) I've added this to the test suite and fixed it in the
v0.1.2rc1 release candidate:

    https://github.com/chaoslawful/lua-nginx-module/tarball/v0.1.2rc1

Could you please try it out?

>>> 3) why you prefer NDK to clear nginx environment?
>>>

>> NDK just provides the "set_var" mechanism for ngx_lua. What do you
>> mean by "clearing nginx environment"?
>>

> I mean if you using just this function may be better to include it into your
> module
> NDK patchnig nginx and it not clear, because you actually never need it.

The latest NDK (pre-)release no longer patches the nginx core:

    https://github.com/simpl/ngx_devel_kit/tarball/v0.2.14rc1

Please confirm it on your side. If it still does, then it should be
considered a bug and I'll report it to Marcus Clyne :)

Thanks!
-agentzh