How come nginx is only accepting 1 connection?

He Shiming heshiming at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 18:42:07 MSK 2011

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 11:30 PM, Sven 'Darkman' Michels
<sven at darkman.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm not familar with UWSGI but i think this could be the problem. If you
> do not run demonized it may only be able to handle one request per time.
> So for testing i would recommend to start it in deamon mode, check if
> the problem still exist and if not you know whats wrong.
>
> Regards,
> Sven

Hmm... I tried daemon on. But the behavior is still the same. I start
to think I didn't compile it right. This is really weird...

I've got another instance of nginx running fine, it's the ubuntu
software repo version.

I compiled and configured exactly as my first message. I just don't
see any reason that the number of connections is limited to 1.

--
Best regards,
He Shiming