proxy_store

Hector Danniel Paz Trillo hdanniel at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 22:10:05 MSD 2011

I'm using proxy_store for dynamic upload of file from the backend to a
proxy server. For differents reasons some files are not uploaded with
this method, and I want to run a process in the backend to syncronize
the files between the servers.

Problem is that nginx doesn't recognize the files uploaded throught
this process. It says the file doesn't exist and I need to restart
nginx and then it works.

I understand nginx is looking at some kind of internal table to check
if the file has been stored and not looking directly at the location
of the file. Is there a way to avoid the restart? Did I get something
wrong?

I'm using nginx 0.8.54

Regards

Héctor Paz