problem compiling nginx from svn source with http_push_module on windows

t0meck nginx-forum at nginx.us
Mon Jul 11 23:27:45 MSD 2011

Thanks for fast reply.
I was able to start making windows executable under linux host.

I've downloaded original nginx and then checked with "-V" option
configure parameters.
In the end I had to do some changes to the Makefile generated by
configure script which i've copied from linux tarball.

In the end, make crashed after making man pages. If i remember correctly
it was on openssl or other thing i couldn't fix.
If only Igor could produce his packages with http_push module compiled
in...

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,212047,212224#msg-212224