[ANN] nginx with 33 third-party modules available in FreeBSD ports tree

Sergey A. Osokin osa at FreeBSD.org.ru
Wed Jul 13 13:24:58 MSD 2011

Hi Mikhail.

Thank you for report!

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 09:45:59AM +0600, Mikhail Mazursky wrote:
> 2011/7/12 Sergey A. Osokin <osa at freebsd.org.ru>:
> >
> > I'm happy to announce that www/nginx and www/nginx-devel ports in FreeBSD
> > ports tree currently supports 33 third-party modules.
> >
> > If you have FreeBSD with ports tree you may just say:
> >
> > $ cd /usr/ports/www/nginx && make
> >
> > choose and install nginx with your favorite modules.
> >
> > Here is current list of supported modules.

[skip]

> > nginx_eval_module-1.0.1
>
> I recently had a problem with 1.0.1 version of nginx_eval and fresh
> nginx version. Solved it by updating to the latest version from
> author's git repo [1]. There is 1.0.2 version there but author's site
> is missing it. You may consider updating it in the port.

[skip]

nginx_eval_module update to 1.0.3 after Valery tagged new version
in github.

Also, today I added two modules into my ports:

o) chunkin-nginx-module - HTTP 1.1 chunked-encoding request body support;
o) xss-nginx-module - native cross-site scripting support in nginx.

So, now www/nginx and www/nginx-devel ports in FreeBSD ports tree
supports 35 third-party modules.

Enjoy!

--
Sergey A. Osokin