Returning of data from an module

pavan.anjaneyulu@gmail.com nginx-forum at nginx.us
Thu Jul 14 09:43:43 MSD 2011

HI
      I am working on nginx, I want to know, wheather we will send data
from a nginx module to client (browser) continously (asynchronous).
when a data is arrived to a module , i will return that data to client.
How it is possible. can u plz tell how to do this job. I will call a
module only once but the data is returned continoulsy until the data is
completed (example the data in a array is return one by one at certain
intervel  ) . is it possible, how can u plz help me.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,212374,212374#msg-212374