load-balancing

Yaşar Arabacı yasar11732 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 23 16:05:03 UTC 2011

I don't think that is technically possible because of the way that whole
http thing works. Browser expects to get reply's from the server they
requested information from. They don't open ports and wait for servers to
connect to them. Also, web server doesn't connect to anyone, they just open
ports and wait until some browser ask some information. So, what you asking
is not technically possible.

Best Regards,

Yaşar Arabacı