how to configure multiple virtual server on nginx?

debugger87 nginx-forum at nginx.us
Wed Jul 27 02:21:36 UTC 2011

I have ever guess that IP-3:80 is not listened by nginx.But when I run
"netstat -antup" in command line of shell,the result following tell me
that I guess wrong.
Proto Recv-Q Send-Q Local Address           Foreign Address
State       PID/Program name
tcp        0      0 IP-3:80        0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN
7346/nginx
tcp        0      0 IP-2:80        0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN
7346/nginx
tcp        0      0 IP-2:80        0.0.0.0:*               LISTEN
7346/nginx

OMG,It's a very strange problem.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,212966,212968#msg-212968