Rewrite help when files do NOT have a ".php" extension

pk899 nginx-forum at nginx.us
Thu Jun 2 14:11:20 MSD 2011

Thanks. I put this in my server directive:

      error_log logs/error.log debug;
      access_log logs/access.mine.log;
      log_format combined2 '$remote_addr - $remote_user [$time_local]
'
                    '"$request" $status $body_bytes_sent '
                    '"$http_referer" "$http_user_agent"';

But this creates a file "access.mine.log" which is empty. And the
error_log only manages to show me messages that are about the reloading
of the nginx server ("[notice] 19142#0: signal process started").

What can I do?

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,202956,203242#msg-203242