proxy_cache partial response?

杨镭 clanherb at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 05:32:11 MSD 2011

Hi, my colleague found this interesting comment in nginx's source code:

            if (p->upstream_done) {
                ngx_http_file_cache_update(r, u->pipe->temp_file);

            } else if (p->upstream_eof) {

 *               /* TODO: check length & update cache */*

                ngx_http_file_cache_update(r, u->pipe->temp_file);

            } else if (p->upstream_error) {
                ngx_http_file_cache_free(r->cache, u->pipe->temp_file);
            }

next time shall I ask a question, I'd better to do this first: *grep -ri
'TODO: ' **

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 4:31 PM, Piotr Sikora <piotr.sikora at frickle.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>

>  will nginx cache partial response when upstream prematutely close
>> connection?
>>

> Sadly, yes.
>
> Best regards,
> Piotr Sikora < piotr.sikora at frickle.com >