Wiki redesign

Cliff Wells cliff at develix.com
Sat Jun 11 20:00:43 MSD 2011

On Sat, 2011-06-11 at 12:11 +0200, Tony wrote:
> No the design isn't fine. It looks like something right outta the cold
> war. What's wrong with you??

The cold war is over and is fair game for retro-design inspiration.

I wouldn't be opposed to some design efforts on the wiki (there are lots
of pages that could use some layout help), but I'm not interested in
changing it to look like craigslist or gmail.  We had something like
that previously when we were on MoinMoin, and the change to the new
design was generally welcomed.

Cliff