upsteam + proxy_redirect ??

torajx nginx-forum at nginx.us
Sun Jun 12 01:21:41 MSD 2011

Hi,
here is part of nginx.conf ; in some condition mysite1.com redirect
users
   to some of its url so i need to use proxy_redirect in my locations;

now i want to start using upstream to add load balancing to my site;

the location v1 is working fine with my main site but when i want to
change its setting to something like location v2 it does not work and
redirect browser to mysite1.com and users can see the real site behind
the mynginxserver.com

can i use proxy_redirect when i use upstream ??

users type myngixxserver.com in their browser;
images stores on mysite2.com;
i will add more server to my upstream when the problem solves;
sorry for my bad english
mystic and mysite2 ip addresses are invalid

if more info is needed plaza tel me
thank you in advance;

 ---------------------------------------
upstream mysites {