comparing two variables

Mauro Stettler mauro.stettler at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 06:18:05 MSD 2011

thanks a lot, thats a really smart idea and it works.

i'm thinking if i should maybe write a module which is simply
uppercasing or lowercasing a variable, so that i don't need this
workaround anymore. do you think there would be other people happy
about having that? via google i haven't found any existing module to
do that.

anyway for now i'm going to deploy the workaround.

thanks