Puzzled with nginx code.

eagle sbc sbc19861004 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 15 07:31:01 MSD 2011

Hello, Lei:

Until now as I know, there are no books like "Understanding the Nginx Code"
or "Nginx Code in a Nutshell". May be Igor should write one, and I'm sure it
will be very well selling. Sorry, kidding too far[?]. Although there is no
complete book about the code, a lot of people have been working on analyze
it in some aspect, Some are collected in this page:
http://wiki.nginx.org/Resources

Also, If you know Chinese, there are some articles too:
http://blog.csdn.net/kenbinzhang/category/603177.aspx
http://hi.baidu.com/langwan/blog/category/%D4%B4%C2%EB%B7%D6%CE%F6

Hoping it helps!