Bug fixes for nginx-1.0.4

Maxim Dounin mdounin at mdounin.ru
Mon Jun 20 00:34:19 MSD 2011

Hello!

On Sun, Jun 19, 2011 at 09:42:32AM -0400, yoonghm wrote:

>   I could not upload and put into development forum. So I place it
> here.

There is no such thing as "development forum".  There is
development mailing list, and it's intentionally only read-only in
forum interface.  Use mailing list as a mailing list.

[...]

> Bug 1:
> =====
> The directories
> a) NGX_HTTP_PROXY_TEMP_PATH
> b) NGX_HTTP_FASTCGI_TEMP_PATH
> c) NGX_HTTP_FASTCGI_TEMP_PATH
> d) NGX_HTTP_UWSGI_TEMP_PATH
>
> are not created by Makefile.

They aren't expected to.

These and other paths will be created by nginx binary on startup
(if not redefined with configuration and/or command line options).

> Bug 2:
> =====
> If --builddir is two level depth, it is not created by Makefile.
>
> nginx-1.0.4/configure
> 10c10
> < test -d $NGX_OBJS || mkdir $NGX_OBJS
> ---
> > test -d $NGX_OBJS || mkdir -p $NGX_OBJS

No objections here.

But please, use unified diffs when posting patches.  Recommended
diff command line is "diff -up".