adding an static library to a module

pavan.anjaneyulu@gmail.com nginx-forum at nginx.us
Fri Jun 24 15:46:01 MSD 2011

HI,
my name pavan, presently working on nginx, i want to add an static
library to an thirdparty module at compile time to module. or to config
file.
How to add an static library (libxx.a ) to an add on module to nginx ?
if any know the solution plz help me .

or

i am getting "undefined reference" error to solve when make is done, if
to solve the this error i need to add library, but i am not able to add
library to the module. so can u plz help me how to add an static library
to  module? i want to add an library libxxx.a to solve this problem
because the i tested small c application by adding library at compile
time through command promt.
like :: cc test.c libxx.a(tested in c program it works) , now i want
this in nginx.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,209603,209627#msg-209627