rewrite rules

tickletik nginx-forum at nginx.us
Mon Mar 7 01:39:14 MSK 2011

I have to make a blog application in multiple languages, to do this, I
decided to use zinnia and create to separate urls blogfrench.com and
blog.com (this is an example).  I also used the multisite ability of
django to have a single admin interface for both blogs.

It works great, now I have a non-pythonic problem.

I want both blogs to be read with the same url:

that is, instead of

blog.com
blogfrench.com

I want

blog.com/en/weblog
blog.com/fr/weblog

So.  Does anyone know where I can find help in creating rewrite rules?
I have no idea how to do it (btw, I'm using nginx if that helps)

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,180912,180912#msg-180912