cheap printer parts and printer consumables from Best Imaging---Ms Lisa

bestimaginglisa nginx-forum at nginx.us
Thu Mar 10 11:35:30 MSK 2011

Hello Dear,

I am lady Lisa from Best Imaging, we are printer parts and printer
consumables supplier from China.
We know you from internet, so I am writing this email with the hope that
we can work together, you can rely on us for printer parts and
consumables, details as following:
Fuser film
Fuser assmebly
Fuser film sleeve
Printer head
Power board
Formatter board
Jetdirect
Laser scanner
Transfer roller
fuser roller
separation pad
pickup roller
delivery roller
bushing pressure roller
fuser gear.
toner cartridge
ink cartridge
There are also plotter parts available from us like
Belt
service station
trailing cable
ink supply station and so on.
We pay more attention to quality, all the products been tested before
shipment, we guarantee our product with excellent quality, defect ratio
within 2%.
Best Imaging also provide related shipment for you if you need our help.
Here the service to client is most important to us, we care what you
concern and solve your problems as a must.
Welcome to contact with us,we are waiting for your call or email and
expect to do business with you...

Cheers,
Lisa
------------------------------
Best Imaging Development Co., Limited
Address: No.46 Ya Yuan Road, Ban Tian, Bu Ji, Long Gang District,
Shenzhen, China
Website: www.printingimaging.com
Tel:+86-755-33169291,84747381
Fax:+86-755-84747381