[ANN] ngx_echo v0.35: ability to POST/PUT local files as subrequest bodies

Alexander Kunz akunz at ntmedia.de
Wed Mar 16 01:15:19 MSK 2011

Hello,

any chance to debug the -f function? I use the debug log, but get no
information about the file... /body1
shows me "test" but /body2 shows nothing... no error, no body content...

       location /body1 {
             echo_subrequest POST /sub -b 'test';
         }

       location /body2 {
             echo_subrequest POST /sub -f /tmp/hello.txt;
         }

         location /sub {
             echo "body: $echo_request_body";
         }