Disable memory buffer for file uploads

Space Lee fjctlzy at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 06:43:08 MSK 2011

I have a question, will write to the disk much more slower than using memory? So my question is :
when users upload large files, should I use large memory for client_body_buffer_size or little memory.
when users upload small files, should i use large memory for client_body_buffer_size or little memory. And in this situation, when he finishes uploading, will the content be remove when the memory for client_body_buffer_size is full, and so that new uploaded files could use the memory.