upload module help

Alexander Kunz akunz at ntmedia.de
Wed Mar 23 10:36:40 MSK 2011

Hello,

you can try a small config like this:

     location /form {
         echo '<form action="/upload" enctype="multipart/form-data"
method="post">';
         echo '<input type="file" name="data">';
         echo '<input type="submit" value="Upload">';
         echo '</form>';
     }

     location /upload {
         upload_pass /script-to-process;
         upload_store /var/tmp;
         upload_store_access user:r;
         upload_set_form_field $upload_field_name.name "$upload_file_name";
         upload_set_form_field $upload_field_name.path "$upload_tmp_path";
         upload_cleanup 400-505;
     }

in your process script you get

$_POST[file_path] # this is the file with "something different"
$_POST[file_name] # this is your filename

Cheers,

Alexander