problem in first usage of nginx

Alexander Kunz akunz at ntmedia.de
Thu Mar 24 23:25:56 MSK 2011

Hello Yanxin,

starts nginx if you not set the chunkin on; option?

Chunkin is no build in option, you must build ngnix from source. Use

--add-module=/path/to/chunkin-nginx-module

while you configure...Described here:

http://wiki.nginx.org/HttpChunkinModule#Installation

If you already do this, please show us the output from

nginx -V

Cheers,
Alexander