module dav with http_auth

Cédric Jeanneret cedric.jeanneret at camptocamp.com
Sun Mar 27 20:45:03 MSD 2011

Hello Francis!

Yes, I fumbled on this weave_minimal - I'm currently trying to get the
python version running - not so easy ;).

For the dav part, I saw that there was an error in directory path... a
"weaver" instead of "weave". So yeah, it's working fine - even if I
don't need it anymore.

Thank you for your answer.

Cheers,

C.