[Cherokee] Benchmarks of cherokee vs nginx

Ryan B mp3geek at gmail.com
Tue May 24 17:02:36 MSD 2011

I'm guessing any form of vps setup's would have issues with
benchmarking.. I was hardly going to run this on my home connection or
pay for a uber dedi. I'm not trying to play favourites, I'm just
comparing the difference between the 2 web servers running on my vps,
and its pretty obvious looking a long/short-term graphs, using the "oh
you're on a openvz/vps, therefore this doesn't count" card doesn't
hold.

The graphs don't deviate much. The node isn't under any great load,
and it would show in the graphs (I could post longer 2-3-4 days but
they're pretty much the same).