Nginx + RoundCubeMail + SSL ?

Aleksandar Lazic al-nginx at none.at
Wed Nov 2 19:10:12 UTC 2011

Hi Philip,

On 02.11.2011 14:59, Philip Rhoades wrote:
> People,
>
> Does anyone have a working setup with this combination?  If so, could
> I see the nginx.conf (ssl.conf) file? (I have tried all sorts of
> Google solutions with no success).

What's the problem.

it's pretty straight forward.

1.) php setup

###
         location ~ \.php {
             include        fastcgi_params;
             fastcgi_split_path_info ^(.+\.php)(.*)$;
             fastcgi_pass   php; # => upstream php { ... }
             fastcgi_index  index.php;
             fastcgi_param  SCRIPT_FILENAME
/installed$fastcgi_script_name;
             fastcgi_param PATH_INFO $fastcgi_path_info;
             fastcgi_param PATH_TRANSLATED
$document_root$fastcgi_path_info;
         }

###