HTTP Request filter module

forum_id nginx-forum at nginx.us
Thu Nov 3 07:06:35 UTC 2011

I have a requirement for HTTP request filter. Whenever I receive a HTTP
request this filter module should read the request and does some
internal statistical work, it doesn't manipulate the request page nor
creates response page. It just need to peep into request that's it.
After this filter module, nginx HTTP server should continue to process
the request and serve the response to user. Can we do it without a proxy
handler, because nginx serves the responses directly here.

Please help me.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,217739,217739#msg-217739