HTTP Request filter module

forum_id nginx-forum at nginx.us
Fri Nov 4 14:11:59 UTC 2011

@agentzh, thank you. Even though I am new to nginx I went through to
understand how nginx works and understood how nginx modules work. I just
need very few pointers, like lua modules receives request and forwards
to lua interpreter, after processing the request how it sends details. I
need to overall details not complete in depth details, so that I can
spend more time on code in productive way. It will make easy to
understand in better way. I need to use C language. Please give very
small notes with 5 points are also fine for me to start on it.

Posted at Nginx Forum: http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?2,217739,217820#msg-217820