php-fpm and nginx return "The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later. "

Keith keith at scott-land.net
Wed Nov 9 01:27:47 UTC 2011

Hi,
         I was getting the same error earlier today. I eventually
figured out that for me it was the mssql (NOT MySql) extension that was
messing things up. A phpinfo() page would work fine but the mssql data
import script that I was writing wouldn't work through a browser
request. I noticed some Segfault errors in one of the logs.

My script ran fine from the command line but just not through php-fpm.
Didn't try fast-cgi though.

Keith.