t-shirts

Cliff Wells cliff at develix.com
Wed Nov 9 07:18:55 UTC 2011

I can ask if he has any more and see if he will re-list them if he does.

As far as quality, the screen printing is good (my wife and I have had
ours for a few years now).  The shirts themselves are fairly heavy
material (for a t-shirt).  The biggest issue is that white t-shirts get
not-white over time.

Regards,
Cliff