Rewrite conversion

Tseveendorj Ochirlantuu tseveendorj at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 13:17:04 UTC 2011

Dear Igor,

You have converted apache rewrite to nginx. I appreciated very much for you.
But I need redirecting request www to non-www in my rewrite. Please
see your converted rewrite below.

Any help will be appreciated.

server {

   root  /path/to/files;

   error_page 403  /index.php?do=/public/error/403/;
   error_page 404  /index.php?do=/public/error/404/;

   location /file/ {
   }

   location /install/ {
   }

   location /design/ {
   }

   location /plugins/ {
   }

   location = /robots.txt {
   }

   location = /favicon.ico {
   }

   location / {
       fastcgi_pass   ...
       include        fastcgi_params;
       fastcgi_param  SCRIPT_FILENAME  /path/to/files/index.php;
       fastcgi_param  QUERY_STRING     do=$uri;
   }

   location /index.php {

       location = /index.php {
           fastcgi_pass   ...
           include        fastcgi_params;
           fastcgi_param  SCRIPT_FILENAME  /path/to/files/index.php;
           fastcgi_param  QUERY_STRING     $args;
       }

       location ~ ^/index.php(/.*)$ {
           fastcgi_pass   ...
           include        fastcgi_params;
           fastcgi_param  SCRIPT_FILENAME  /path/to/files/index.php;
           fastcgi_param  QUERY_STRING     do=$1;
       }

       return 404;
   }