Ilan Berkner ilan at time4learning.com
Sun Nov 13 01:59:04 UTC 2011

We're upgrading our web server (physical machine).  Our site works fine.

However, I noticed that going to a PHP file, i.e. /index.php causes the
file to download.  Going to /index.php?asdfasdf causes the file to work
correctly.  Help?

In our Nginx configuration we have:

                location ~ \.php$
                {
                        fastcgi_param HTTPS on;
                        include fcgi;
                        fastcgi_pass joomphp;
                }

In our old server, this works fine and we don't have this issue.

--

Ilan Berkner
Chief Technology Officer

6300 NE 1st Ave., Suite 203
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33334
(954) 771-0914

<http://www.twitter.com/time4learning> <http://www.facebook.com/Time4Learning>

Time4Learning.com - Online interactive curriculum for home use, PreK-8th
Grade.
Time4Writing.com - Online writing tutorials for high, middle, and
elementary school students.
Time4Learning.net - A forum to chat with parents online about kids,
education, parenting and more.
spellingcity.com - Online vocabulary and spelling activities for teachers,
parents and students.