Upgrade to 1.1.8 still shows 1.1.7?

Ilan Berkner ilan at time4learning.com
Tue Nov 15 16:18:25 UTC 2011

I actually had to do a full restart and now it works.

Previously kill -HUP masterpid worked, this time it didn't, not sure why.

On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 11:09 AM, Francis Daly <francis at daoine.org> wrote:

> On Tue, Nov 15, 2011 at 10:57:42AM -0500, Ilan Berkner wrote:
>
> Hi there,
>
> > How can I confirm via an online request that Nginx is running the correct
> > version?  The server status stub does not show it.
>
> Probably easiest is just
>
> curl -I http://your_server/
>
> Look for the Server: header.
>
> If you've configured that not to show, then perhaps pick one specific
> url that you will expose the Server: header in and use that.
>
> All the best,

> --
> Francis Daly        francis at daoine.org

Ilan Berkner
Chief Technology Officer
Time4Learning.com

6300 NE 1st Ave., Suite 203
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33334
(954) 771-0914

<http://www.twitter.com/time4learning> <http://www.facebook.com/Time4Learning>

Time4Learning.com - Online interactive curriculum for home use, PreK-8th
Grade.
Time4Writing.com - Online writing tutorials for high, middle, and
elementary school students.
Time4Learning.net - A forum to chat with parents online about kids,
education, parenting and more.
spellingcity.com - Online vocabulary and spelling activities for teachers,
parents and students.