$request_time meaning

Maxim Dounin mdounin at mdounin.ru
Wed Nov 23 09:57:37 UTC 2011

Hello!

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 11:52:29PM +0200, Calin Don wrote:

> So the time spent doing a post_action is added to $request_time or not?

Added.

In general, post_action is a dirty hack which works in context of
a request.  It delays all processing of the request (i.e. logging)
as well as processing of furhter requests in the connection in
question (if any).  This is one of the reasons why post_action
isn't documented, BTW.

Maxim Dounin